New Jersey has amended its procedures for providing Temporary Disability Insurance Year-End Statements.
Previously, the statements were mailed directly to the employer. Beginning January 8, 2018, Statements are only available online and accessible with a 3 or 4-digit Authorization Code sent to the employer by mail.
Find a step-by-step guide below to accessing your Year-End Statements which must be securely sent to BeyondPay Support here with a .CSV or .PDF file ASAP. Please ensure to send securely by checking the 'Secure ticket?' box.
- You should receive a note in the mail sent from:
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
DIVISION OF TEMPORARY DISABILITY AND FAMILY LEAVE INSURANCES
PO BOX 387
TRENTON, NEW JERSEY 08625-0387
See an example of the letter: NJ DOL Disability Year-End Letter Example
Here you will find your 3 or 4-digit Authorization Code.
- Visit www.nj.gov/labor/tdi/tdihome.html to access your Year-End Statement. Click 'HERE' in the message at the top of the page which will look like this:
- Click the second blue box labeled 'YEAR END STATEMENT For Employers.'
- Fill in your FEIN and Authorization Code from your mailed letter where prompted.
NOTE: The FEIN field requires a 15-digit number and the Authorization Code requires a
If your FEIN is less than 15 digits, enter the number zero (0) before your FEIN and 5 zeros after.
If you received a letter with a 3-digit Authorization Code, enter the number zero (0) before your 3-digit number.
- After clicking 'Continue' you will have access to your Year-End Statement. Please download a copy for your records, and securely submit a copy to BeyondPay Support here by checking the box marked: 'Secure ticket?'
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS ARE ON THE YEAR-END STATEMENTS, SO SENDING SECURELY IS IMPORTANT.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.